Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What is SCALE

SCALE has been an idea that has been kicking around my head for the past month or so. It came from my want to one day work in journalism plus my lack of time for journalistic experience times me reading that a blog is actually a legitimate form of journalism. So one night a while ago I started thinking about what I could write about and what I would name it. I started to think names and I eventually sparked on SCALE which stands for Style, Culture, Art, Living, and Entertainment.
These are the five things I will talk about on here, basically in the context of what I like and what I think guys and girls like me will like as well. There seem to be very few outlets for people who have diverse, albeit excellent, taste in all things currently relevent and I hope that this will become an outlet for me to share cool things I have found and likewise with the reader.
I don’t want this to be an advice blog or an irate and ranting blog. Hopefully it will be laid back and interesting, informative and cool, and always up to SCALE.